Thursday, November 18, 2010

BMSSB!(been missing someone so badly!)

"separating isn't exactly what we expected, but I think if anyone can make it work, YOU definitely can!
  

Miley Cyrus: I miss you





Sha la la la la, sha la la la la
You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
And you'd hold me close in your arms
I thought of the way you felt so strong

I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holdin' me

I miss you, I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm livin' out my dream
Oh, how I wish you could see
Everything that's happenin' for me

I'm thinkin' back on the past
It's true the time is flyin' by too fast

I miss you, I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

I know you're in a better place yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me

I miss you, I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la

I miss you, I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow

My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you







wishing on the sky tonight, you'd be listening to this song too,,,,,
I think I should write you another letter



let's take a look at the format of informal letter, you can check here at this website Informal Letter format




below is the example (template) of informal letter :



Now, i want to write an informal letter to my dearest friend in Australia, I will take few lines from Miley's song and put into the letter, don't forget the format !







                                                                                                    22 Green Street
                                                                                                            Section 17
                                                                                                            Shah Alam
                                                                                                            Selangor
                                                                                            11 November 2010
Dear Farid ,
            It has been a month now, since our last meeting at Mcdonald. Just so you know I really miss you. For this coming holiday, I’m thinking of going to Australia to visit you, since you will be busy with your exam.
            Here I want to say that I miss your smile, I miss your call at late at night. And I also miss playing with you at the beach. I know you are now in better place, but I wish I could see your face now. And I still shed a tear every once in a while, even though it is different now, you are still here somehow.
            We are both chasing on our dreams. I am thinking back on the past, it is true the time is flying too fast. My heart won’t let you go, and I need you to know, I MISS YOU!
See you soon, I hope.
Miss you,
zafi





p/s








So, what are you waiting for? grab your pen and start writing to your friends because they want to hear from you!have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment